School Meal Benefits

      Apply Online

      • Meal Benefits Apply Online Today


      • If you believe your family may qualify for free or reduced meals, we encourage you to fill out an application. Completing the application provides a variety of benefits including:

        • Academic testing fees (ACT and SAT) reduced or waived
        • College application fees reduced or waived
        • Benefit continuation through the first 30 days of the following school year
        • Additional funding for your campus


      • Does WISD offer free or reduced priced meals?

      • Who may qualify for meal benefits?

      • Are all pre-k students eligible for free meals?

      • How do I apply for meal benefits?

      • When do I need to complete the application?

      • If my child received meal benefits from another district does WISD require a new application?

      • Do I need to fill out an application for each child?

      • If I do not qualify now may I apply later?

      Medicaid and CHIP

      Printable Application

      Aplicación Imprimible


      • USDA Nondiscrimination Statement


        In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.


        Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.


        To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online on the USDA website, and at any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA.  The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. 


        Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by (1) mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or (3) email.  This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


      • Nondiscrimination Statement