Improving User Experiences
In an increasingly digital learning environment, the Technology Department is available to serve our students, staff, and the community. Contact us in person or online.
- Contact Technology at (972) 923-4675.
- Select 1 for Help Desk assistance and technical support.
- In the event a support technician is unavailable, please leave a detailed message and an email will be generated to notify the technology team of your issue.
Opening Help Request Ticket
- From the WISD homepage, navigate to the For Staff channel.
- Select Help Desk.
- Log in with the same credentials used on district devices.
- Multi-factor authentication may prompt ID verification. If so, enter the code.
- Select Submit a Ticket on the right, or
- Click the New Request icon in the upper right toolbar.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click Add Request.
- Technology requests originating in Eduphoria are not supported.
The mission of the Waxahachie ISD Technology Department is to improve the end-user experience while providing a reliability rate of 99.999%. We seek the highest quality customer, campus, and legacy hardware, software, and infrastructure service support for all district users. Furthermore, our goal is to support the integration of technology in all areas of the curriculum in order to extend learning to the application level so our students are college-ready, career-ready, and 21st-century ready. Our support function includes planning, procurement, funding and budget, technology delivery, and project management and coordination of WISD capital improvement program-related activities.
Need help? Contact Us.
- Scott Austin
- Stephen Castaneda
- Brian Crouse
- Carlos Cruz
- Chano Garcia
- Sadrac Gonzalez
- Carlos Medina
- Shelly Murphree
- Joe O'Daniel
- Eli Saenz
- Jason Svehlak
- Jennifer Wilt