- All scholarship applications are available online.
- Download information about individual scholarships and return completed applications directly to the donors.
- Students who do not have access to a computer or printer at home may use computers and printers in the library.
- Once scholarship applications are printed or completed electronically, take note of the deadline and where to submit the completed application.
- Due to confidential information, all completed applications must be sealed in an envelope with the student's name and the name of the scholarship on the outside.
- Students are responsible for supplying the envelopes.
- All deadlines must be met as stated in the applications without exception.
Thank you and good luck with your hunt for scholarships!