Transcript Requests

  • teen girl in graduation cap and gown

    Access to student records will be granted according to the Federal Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA) and Waxahachie ISD policies FL (Legal) and FL (Local) for student records.


    Request a Transcript  


    Current Students

    Personal records and official transcripts may be requested at the Registrar's office Monday - Friday from 8 am -2 pm.


    Once a graduate turns 18 years of age or is in a post-secondary setting, parents/guardians may no longer legally request records of any kind. The Federal Law will allow the district to accept a parent's signature in lieu of the student only when that parent brings in the most current 1040 tax form showing that the student is still a dependent for tax purposes.


    • In accordance with Texas Education Agency guidelines, certified/official transcripts cannot be given to an individual. 
    • Certified/Official transcripts can only be sent directly from Waxahachie ISD to an agency, business, college, or university. 
    • Provide complete addresses, including the name of the institution and/or person, street address or PO box, city, state, and zip code.
    • Transcripts cannot be emailed.
    • Proper identification is required for all requests. 
    • A valid picture ID is required to pick up transcripts or records.
    • Information on the ID presented to pick up records must match the information submitted on the request form. If someone other than that individual is authorized to pick up records, provide their complete valid photo ID information on the form when applying.
    • ACT/SAT scores are not included in the transcript.   Visit the College Board website or the ACT website for scores.
    • Please allow 5-7 business days to process requests.
    • Requests are fulfilled in the order that they are received, without exception.



  • Diplomas are considered ceremonial documents, not district records. The high school transcript, academic achievement record (AAR), is the official record of achievement and graduation.  If you seek an actual diploma, contact the Registrar's office for contact information from the company that produces the ceremonial documents.

Have questions? I can help.

  • HSoC
Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"