Withdrawing from GHS

  • We recognize that Global High might not be the best fit for every student. If the student wants to attend a different school, their parents or guardians will need to contact the registrar, Mrs. Barker, to withdraw the student. Any student who is considering withdrawing from Global High should first speak with the counselor, Mrs. Noonkester, before starting the withdrawal process. The student's parents or guardian must go to the front office at Global High to sign the withdrawal form and indicate the reason for the student's withdrawal. If the student is transferring to a new school, please provide the name of the new school the student will be attending. A principal and a counselor will also sign the form. The student's teachers will provide withdrawal grades for the new school. The withdrawing student must check with Mrs. Fryar to verify that all textbooks have been returned to the school. Any fees owed must be paid before the student is withdrawn. The registrar will sign the form once the student has returned their textbooks or cleared any fines. Once all signatures are obtained, the withdrawal form will be released to the parent or guardian to use in enrolling the student in the new school.