• teen girl in graduation cap and gownGlobal students will have high school and college transcripts because they begin taking dual credit courses in their freshman year.  Access to student records will be granted according to the Federal Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA) and Waxahachie ISD policies FL (Legal) and FL (Local) for student records.


    Once a graduate turns 18 years of age or is in a post-secondary setting, parents/guardians may no longer legally request records of any kind. The Federal Law will allow the district to accept a parent's signature in lieu of the student only when that parent brings in the most current 1040 tax form showing that the student is still a dependent for tax purposes.


    • In accordance with Texas Education Agency guidelines, certified/official transcripts cannot be given to an individual. 
    • Certified/Official transcripts can only be sent directly from Waxahachie ISD to an agency, business, college, or university. 
    • Provide complete addresses, including the name of the institution and/or person, street address or PO box, City, State, and zip code.
    • Transcripts cannot be emailed.
    • Proper identification is required for all requests. 
    • A valid picture ID is required to pick up transcripts or records.
    • Information on the ID presented to pick up records must match the information submitted on the request form. If someone other than that individual is authorized to pick up records, provide their complete valid photo ID information on the form when applying.
    • ACT/SAT scores are not included in the transcript.   Visit the College Board website or the ACT website for scores.
    • Please allow 5-7 business days to process requests.
    • Requests are fulfilled in the order that they are received, with no exceptions.


  • Diplomas are considered ceremonial documents, not district records. The high school transcript, academic achievement record (AAR), is the official record of achievement and graduation.  If you seek an actual diploma, contact the Registrar's office for the contact information of the company that produces the ceremonial documents.

High School

  • Global High transcripts are updated with semester grades and class ranks after each semester during the school year. Class ranks are calculated twice each year, in January and June, except for 9th graders, which are only calculated in June. To request a Global High transcript, students may stop by the Registrar's office (Mrs. Barker) or complete the information in the link below. Transcripts are free to current students and alumni. You must indicate whether you want an "official transcript" in a sealed envelope or an unofficial transcript. Please allow a minimum of 2 business days to pick up your transcript from the registrar’s office. If needed, transcripts can be sent directly to a university, the military, or employer as requested.


    If you are a graduate requesting a high school diploma, please make sure that you have already picked up your free copy of your diploma after graduation. These are available for pickup from the Global High office in June. If you have misplaced your diploma and need to order a replacement copy, please be aware there is a $25 charge from Jostens for the extra copy. Contact Global High to order the diploma, and we will contact Josten's on the student's behalf.


    Request a Transcript


  • Navarro College Request Transcript Online
  • UT Tyler Request Transcript Online

Have questions? I can help.

  • Global
Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"