What are the referral procedures?

Posted by:

Any student may be referred for a 504 evaluation by a parent, teacher, counselor, administrator, or other District employee who is knowledgeable about the student and has reason to believe that the student has a disability that is substantially limiting one of life’s major activities. All referrals must be submitted in writing to the Campus 504 Coordinator who will prepare and send all required notices.