Waxahachie ISD COVID-19 Protocols
- Masks are optional for staff, students, and visitors.
- Visitors are welcome on campus according to standard visitor procedures.
- Everyone on campus will be expected to wash their hands frequently.
- Confirmed cases of COVID are required to be reported to campus administration.
- Confirmed COVID cases must quarantine for 5 days with no exceptions.
- Suspected COVID cases may return to school if symptoms subside and with a negative test.
- Non-vaccinated staff shall quarantine if in close contact with COVID-positive individuals.
- All staff must perform the rapid test at least every other day for ten days if in close contact with COVID-positive individuals.