Welcome to Waxahachie ISD Enrollment. We are excited that you have chosen WISD for your child(ren). As a public school system, Waxahachie ISD welcomes all students living within the district's boundaries that meet the state age and health requirements.
To find out which school your child will attend, please use the School Finder tool to look up the attendance boundaries for your address. Global High School, an early college high school, is designed to support all students living within Waxahachie ISD, while Wilemon STEAM Academy accepts admission via lottery.
Course Catalogs (click arrow to expand content)
Waxahachie ISD strives to prepare students as thoroughly as possible for their next step in life, for college, career, or the military. Working together, parents, students, and schools can ensure that informed decisions are made concerning programs and course selections during secondary learning. Please contact school counselors for guidance.
New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Waxahachie ISD! We are glad you are here. Please complete and present the following directly to campus:
- Birth certificate
- Evidence of the required immunizations or exemption documentation - Visit the Immunization page for requirements.
- Proof of residency within WISD boundaries - If a current utility bill or mortgage statement with a Waxahachie ISD address is not available, a contract on a home or apartment lease will suffice until you can provide a current utility bill for electricity, gas, or water is required before starting school. If living with a WISD resident, please complete, notarize and return the Legal Residence Form • Formulario de Residencia Legal to campus. Legal Residency Cover Letter • Carta de Presentación de Residencia Legal
- Driver’s license (parent or guardian)
- Last report card (if a high school student, a transcript as well)
- Proof of guardianship, if not the child’s parent
- New Student Enrollment Forms 2021-22 • Formularios de Matricula Estudiantil de 2021-22
- Be sure to visit the Student Forms and Documents page for important items to assist with your WISD academic journey.
Pre-K & Kinder Enrollment
Returning Student Enrollment
**Important: Please submit the necessary documentation to your child's campus after completing the online registration. If this documentation is not received by the campus, your child will not receive their classroom assignment and/or class schedule. You are encouraged to submit this documentation electronically to your child's campus, but should you need to submit documentation in person, please contact your child's campus to make an appointment.
Student and campus forms and documents such as campus handbooks, course catalogs, dress codes, student code of conduct, and the school supply list can be found on the Student Forms and Documents page.
- 7:40 am – 3:00 pm
- Early Release at 11:40 am
- 7:40 am – 3:10 pm
- Early Release at 11:40 am
- 8:25 am – 3:55 pm
- Early Release at 12:25 pm