Student Forms and Documents
Welcome to Waxahachie ISD! This page contains documents and forms to assist in the WISD academic journey.
Bus Contract (Coming Soon)
Code of Conduct (Coming Soon)
- Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct (Spanish)
- Extracurricular Code of Conduct
Waxahachie ISD strives to prepare students as thoroughly as possible for their next step in life, for college, career, or the military. Working together, parents, students, and schools can ensure that informed decisions are made concerning programs and course selections during secondary learning. Please contact school counselors for guidance.
Dress Code (Coming Soon)
The ability to monitor your child’s grades, attendance, health (including vaccination compliance), schedule, demographic, and contact information may be done online with our Skyward Family Access feature. This secured access requires an Internet connection and a confidential login ID and password that is issued by the school.
Free & Reduced Meal Program (Coming Soon)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (Spanish)
Grading Guidelines (Coming Soon)
- 2021-2022 UIL WISD Grade Check Dates
- 2021-2022 WISD Grading and Reporting Dates
- 2021-2022 WISD Grades 1-5 Grading Guidelines
- 2021-2022 WISD Grades 6-8 Grading Guidelines
- 2021-2022 WISD Grades 9-12 Grading Guidelines
Handbook (Coming Soon)
- WISD Handbook
- WISD Handbook (Spanish)
- 2021-2022 Turner Pre-K Addendum
- 2021-2022 Clift Addendum
- 2021-2022 Dunaway Addendum
- 2021-2022 Felty Addendum
- 2021-2022 Marvin Addendum
- 2021-2022 Northside Addendum
- 2021-2022 Shackelford Addendum
- 2021-2022 Simpson Addendum
- 2021-2022 Wedgeworth Addendum
- 2021-2022 Wilemon Addendum
- 2021-2022 Coleman Addendum
- 2021-2022 Finley JH Addendum
- 2021-2022 Howard Addendum
- 2021-2022 WHS Addendum
- 2021-2022 High School of Choice Addendum
- 2021-2022 Global High Addendum
New Student Registration • Enrollment
Parents of all students are now required to make an appointment with their child's home campus to provide a birth certificate, current immunization record, proof of residency such as a utility bill, driver’s license of parent/guardian, and copy of child's last report card. These items must be provided and a hard copy paper application must be submitted before your child's enrollment is complete. Visit the Enrollment page for details.
Safety Alert Form
School Supply Lists
High school students are informed of school supply needs by their instructors on the first day of school.
For additional information, contact WISD Administration at (972) 923-4631 or your child's campus.