Register | Enroll
As a public school system, Waxahachie ISD welcomes all students living within the district's boundaries that meet the state age and health requirements. Global High School, an early college high school, offers open enrollment. To find out which school your child will attend, please use School Finder to look up the attendance boundaries for your address.
New Student Registration and Enrollment (click arrow to expand content)
Welcome to Waxahachie ISD! We are glad you are here. Please complete and present the following directly to campus:
- New Student Enrollment Forms
- or Formularios de Inscripción para Nuevo Estudiante
- birth certificate
- current immunization record, or exemption documentation
- WISD immunization requirements
- proof of residency such as a utility bill
- copy of the student's last report card/transcript
- driver’s license of parent/guardian
- proof of guardianship, if parent not enrolling student
- proof of residency within WISD boundaries, such as a utility bill or mortgage statement
Returning Student Registration & Enrollment
All returning WISD students need to enroll online with Skyward Family Access before the first day of school.
**Important: Please submit the necessary documentation to your child's campus after completing the online registration. If this documentation is not received by the campus, your child will not receive their classroom assignment and/or class schedule. You are encouraged to submit this documentation electronically to your child's campus, but should you need to submit documentation in person, please contact your child's campus to make an appointment.
Student and campus forms and documents such as campus handbooks, course catalogs, dress codes, student code of conduct, and the school supply list can be found on the Student Forms and Documents page.
Global High School Application
Waxahachie ISD strives to prepare students as thoroughly as possible for their next step in life, for college, career, or the military. Working together, parents, students, and schools can ensure that informed decisions are made concerning programs and course selections during secondary learning. Please contact school counselors for guidance.
- 2020-2021 Junior High Course Catalog
- 2020-2021 Global High School Course Catalog
- 2020-2021 WHS Course Catalog
Grade Pre-K & ECSE
7:40 am – 2:55 pm
7:40 am – 3:20 pm
8:25 am – 4:05 pm
Early Release Times
Pre-K & Elementary Campuses
All Secondary Campuses