Welcome to the Waxahachie ISD Office of Public Relations where our goal is to foster a positive two-way relationship between the district and its stakeholders and to serve as an effective liaison for students, staff, parents, community members, and taxpayers. The Waxahachie ISD Office of Public Relations will inform and promote news in a timely manner, while embracing innovative technology, engaging the community, and positioning WISD as a premier school district. The Director of Public Relations serves as the district's official spokesperson and works to continually promote the district's mission of "Excellence in Education."
The Office of Public Relations serves as an information clearinghouse and is responsible for a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- External and Internal News Releases and Media Calls
- Distribution of "The Drum Beat" E-Newsletter
- Social Media Platforms
- Video and Graphics Production
- Informational Publications such as Brochures, Flyers, Postcards
- Annual Report
- Annual Quick Facts Card
- Campus Publicity Support
- District-Wide Event Planning and Event PR
- Public Information Requests
For more information, please contact the office of Public Relations.