- Waxahachie ISD encompasses 192 square miles, and approximately one-fourth of that is currently built out. This means we can anticipate tremendous growth over the next 30-40 years.
- Our demographer expects Waxahachie ISD to have nearly 40,000 students once the district is built out. We will likely have five high schools at that time.
- Currently, Waxahachie ISD is fourteenth in the DFW New Home Ranking Report, with 828 new home closings last year and nearly 20,000 future home sites planned.
- There are 36 subdivisions in Waxahachie ISD being actively built out.
- Waxahachie ISD is forecasted to add approximately 1,000-1,500 new residential units annually for the next 3-5 years.
- Waxahachie ISD is expected to add more than 3,500 students over the next five years.
- In 10 years (the 2030-31 school year), the district will likely approach 16,500 students, which means the district will add an average of 700 new students per year.
- For more information on growth in Waxahachie ISD, click here to read the most recent district report from Templeton Demographics.
Please email for more information or clarification of content within this page.