Welcome to Waxahachie ISD Enrollment. We are excited that you have chosen WISD for your child. As a public school system, Waxahachie ISD welcomes all students living within the district's boundaries that meet the state age and health requirements.
To find out which school your child will attend, please use School Finder to look up the attendance boundaries for your address. Global High School, an early college high school, is designed to support all students living within Waxahachie ISD, while Wilemon STEAM Academy accepts admission via lottery.
Select which school year for which a student is enrolling.
After logging in, select "Current School Year" for the rest of 2020-21. Select "Next School Year" for 2021-22.
New Student Registration and Enrollment (click arrow to expand content)
Welcome to Waxahachie ISD! We are glad you are here. Please complete and present the following directly to campus:
- New Student Enrollment Forms 2020-21 • Formulario de Matricula Estudiantil de 2020-21;
- New Student Enrollment Forms 2021-22 • Formularios de Matricula Estudiantil de 2021-22;
- Birth certificate;
- Current immunization record or exemption documentation; Visit the Immunization page for requirements.
- Proof of residency; If a current utility bill or mortgage statement with a Waxahachie ISD address is not available, a contract on a home or apartment lease will suffice until you can provide a current utility bill which is required before starting school. If living with a WISD resident, please complete, notarize and return the Legal Residence Form • Formulario de Residencia Legal.
to campus. Legal Residency Cover Letter • Carta de Presentación de Residencia Legal
- Copy of the student's last report card/transcript;
- Driver’s license of parent/guardian;
- Proof of guardianship, if parent not enrolling student;
- WHS Enrollment Procedures for 2020-21.
Returning Student Registration & Enrollment
All returning WISD students need to enroll online with Skyward Family Access before the first day of school.
**Important: Please submit the necessary documentation to your child's campus after completing the online registration. If this documentation is not received by the campus, your child will not receive their classroom assignment and/or class schedule. You are encouraged to submit this documentation electronically to your child's campus, but should you need to submit documentation in person, please contact your child's campus to make an appointment.
Student and campus forms and documents such as campus handbooks, course catalogs, dress codes, student code of conduct, and the school supply list can be found on the Student Forms and Documents page.
Pre-K & Kinder Enrollment
Waxahachie ISD strives to prepare students as thoroughly as possible for their next step in life, for college, career, or the military. Working together, parents, students, and schools can ensure that informed decisions are made concerning programs and course selections during secondary learning. Please contact school counselors for guidance.
- 2020-2021 Junior High Course Catalog
- 2020-2021 Global High School Course Catalog
- 2020-2021 WHS Course Catalog
- 2021-2022 Junior High Course Catalog
- 2021-2022 WHS Course Catalog
Early Release Times
Pre-K & Elementary
7:40 am – 3:00 pm
7:40 am – 3:20 pm
8:25 am – 4:05 pm